IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
LotusScript Knowledge and Skill Areas :
- Programming Concepts
- Application Architecture and Performance competencies
- Back-end LotusScript Competencies
- User Interface Competencies
- Use JavaScipt in Documents and Forms
Web Services Knowledge and Skill Areas:
- Web services design and architecture
- Web services in Domino Designer
- Role of WSDL file in a Web service
- Role of SOAP in a Web service
- Web services using LotusScript
Composite Applications Knowledge and Skill Areas:
- Composite Applications design and architecture
- Building Composite Applications for Lotus Notes
- Deploying Composite Applications in Notes/Domino
This certification requires 1 certification(s) + 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Any 1 of the following tests:
Test C2040-737 - Using LotusScript in IBM Lotus Domino 7 Applications
Test C2040-756 - Using Web Services in IBM Lotus Domino 7 Applications
Test C2040-803 - Using LotusScript in IBM Lotus Domino 8 Applications
Test C2040-805 - Using Web Services in IBM Lotus Domino 8 Applications
Test C2040-838 - IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Developing Composite Applications
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.