IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
LotusScript Knowledge and Skill Areas :
- Programming Concepts
- Application Architecture and Performance competencies
- Back-end LotusScript Competencies
- User Interface Competencies
- Use JavaScipt in Documents and Forms
Web Services Knowledge and Skill Areas:
- Web services design and architecture
- Web services in Domino Designer
- Role of WSDL file in a Web service
- Role of SOAP in a Web service
- Web services using LotusScript
Composite Applications Knowledge and Skill Areas:
- Composite Applications design and architecture
- Building Composite Applications for Lotus Notes
- Deploying Composite Applications in Notes/Domino
This certification requires 1 certification(s) + 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Any 1 of the following tests:
Test LOT-737 - Using LotusScript in IBM Lotus Domino 7 Applications
Test LOT-756 - Using Web Services in IBM Lotus Domino 7 Applications
Test LOT-803 - Using LotusScript in IBM Lotus Domino 8 Applications
Test LOT-805 - Using Web Services in IBM Lotus Domino 8 Applications
Test LOT-838 - IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Developing Composite Applications
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.