IBM Certified Application Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification is for experienced Notes Domino 8 application developers or application developers new to developing Domino applications and who will be using Domino Designer 8.5. In contrast with the associate application developer certification, this certification requires a deeper understanding of Lotus Notes and Domino architectural concepts and the use of complex functions and features, including Xpages.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- build and modify single and multi-database applications
- build Lotus Domino 8.5 applications that are Web-enabled
- employ advanced formula techniques
- employ methods for accessing data sources (Domino and non-Domino)
- employ workflow functionality used to route documents
- employ Xpages functionality
- implement security requirements
- use navigation elements such as links, outlines, pages and framesets
This certification has two paths.
Path 1 requires 1 certification + 1 test.
1. IBM Certified Application Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 8
Test required: Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Path 2 requires 2 test(s).
Test(s) required: Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.