IBM Certified Application Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification is for experienced Notes Domino 8 application developers or application developers new to developing Domino applications and who will be using Domino Designer 8.5. In contrast with the associate application developer certification, this certification requires a deeper understanding of Lotus Notes and Domino architectural concepts and the use of complex functions and features, including Xpages.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- build and modify single and multi-database applications
- build Lotus Domino 8.5 applications that are Web-enabled
- employ advanced formula techniques
- employ methods for accessing data sources (Domino and non-Domino)
- employ workflow functionality used to route documents
- employ Xpages functionality
- implement security requirements
- use navigation elements such as links, outlines, pages and framesets
This certification has two paths.
Path 1 requires 1 certification + 1 test.
Test required: Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Path 2 requires 2 test(s).
Test(s) required: Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.