IBM Certified Application Developer - WebSphere Commerce V7.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for application developers who understand WebSphere Commerce architecture and are able to use the WebSphere Commerce development tools to customize and implement WebSphere Commerce V7.0. This application developer should be familiar with the data model and programming model for WebSphere Commerce, common WebSphere Commerce programming techniques, and methods for extending the base WebSphere Commerce functionality based on the best practices and methodologies recommended by IBM.
This application developer is able to perform the following development tasks:
- install and configure the development tool
- customize the store front
- customize the underlying business logic
- customize the administration tools
- customize payment plug-ins
- implement session management, access control and caching features
- create and load data
- integrate with external systems
- test, troubleshoot and debug
- package and deploy customized code
- customize the optional components (e.g. IBM Sales Center, IBM Gift Center, Coremetrics)
This certification covers the base product and does not include updates in the Feature Packs.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
- XML and web technologies including XSL, Dojo, OpenLaszlo, Web 2.0, AJAX, etc.
- Web services
- SQL and relational database concepts
- JEE/Java development including JSP, JSTL, Java Beans, EJBs, etc.
- Eclipse Plug-ins architecture and Rich Client Platform (RCP)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Basic knowledge of WebSphere Application Server
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.