Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals that perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of IBM Sterling Order Management V9.1.
A deployment professional who passes this exam is able to use IBM Sterling Order Management V9.1 to:
- plan, install, and configure IBM Sterling Order Management V9.1.
- integrate IBM Sterling Order Management V9.1 with other products using in-product tools and/or customization techniques.
- advise and assist with optimizing the implemented solution within the existing environment.
The deployment professional has worked with IBM Sterling Order Management for at least one year and has experience with IBM Sterling Order Management V9.x.
The deployment professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. The deployment professional efficiently uses product documentation..
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- conceptual understanding of operating systems
- conceptual understanding of virtual machines
- conceptual understanding of basic database concepts
- understanding of basic XML concepts and languages (e.g. XPath, XSLT, schemas, DTDs, etc.)
- basic understanding of firewalls and load balancers
- conceptual understanding of a JVM
- basic JAVA and JSP skills
- basic knowledge of application servers
- conceptual understanding of supply chain management
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 6T800: IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Participant Modeling
- 6T815: IBM Sterling Fulfillment Suite Order Management Fundamentals
- 6T825: IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Extending the Application
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.