IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Emptoris Contract Management V10
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment/implementation/consulting professionals who have hands-on experience with IBM Emptoris Contract Management V10 to configure and deploy the system to meet customer needs Specifically, the questions in this exam are built to IBM Emptoris Contract Management V10.0.1.
A deployment professional who passes this exam is able to use IBM Emptoris V10 to:
- map the customer requirement to the capabilities in the product.
- configure the application including Term Definitions, Clause Templates, Contract Templates, Interview Templates, Approvals, Reporting, and Security.
- deploy the application.
This deployment professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. The deployment professional efficiently uses product documentation.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Basic knowledge of IBM Emptoris Virtual Supply Master/Strategic Supply Management (VSM/SSM)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word 2007 and above especially Styles and Formatting
- Working knowledge of the contract management life cycle
- Working knowledge of creating and formatting reports using IBM Cognos
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM courses are recommended to further improve your skills associated with the exam topics. Refer to the Test Preparation web page for additional information and recommendations.
- 6D50G: IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management System Administration V10.0
- 6D51G: IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management Reports (V10.0)
- 6D62G: IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management Contract Template Creation (V10.0)
- 6D63G: IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management Contract Lifecycle (V10.0)
- 6D55G: IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management System Administration
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.