IBM Certified Database Administrator - IMS
Job Role Description / Target Audience
If you are knowledgeable with IBM IMS and are capable of performing the intermediate to advanced skills required in the day-to-day administration of IMS databases, you may benefit from this certification role.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- IMS database organization
- Basic functional components (DLI and DBRC)
- Mainframe skills (JCL, VSAM, and z/OS general knowledge)
- Data area definitions (Cobol copybook and PL/1 declaratives)
- Basic programming knowledge
- Basic assembler knowledge
- Basic macro knowledge
- Database concepts including Backup and Recovery processes and utilities
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.