IBM Certified Database Administrator - IMS
Job Role Description / Target Audience
If you are knowledgeable with IBM IMS and are capable of performing the intermediate to advanced skills required in the day-to-day administration of IMS databases, you may benefit from this certification role.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- IMS database organization
- Basic functional components (DLI and DBRC)
- Mainframe skills (JCL, VSAM, and z/OS general knowledge)
- Data area definitions (Cobol copybook and PL/1 declaratives)
- Basic programming knowledge
- Basic assembler knowledge
- Basic macro knowledge
- Database concepts including Backup and Recovery processes and utilities
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.