Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Informix Genero Developer should be able to identify the files and applications necessary to install and configure Genero; run and recompile in both text and graphic mode; enhance applications with Genero features; enable Genero for the web; generate reports; and implement web service.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Knowledge and experience with 4GL and Informix
- Review the BDL documentation tutorial
- Familiar with web architecture (CSS, AJAX, html, web certificates, XML)
- Review the path - migration and videos
- Familiarity with Genero Report Writer
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.