IBM Certified Developer - Informix Genero
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Informix Genero Developer should be able to identify the files and applications necessary to install and configure Genero; run and recompile in both text and graphic mode; enhance applications with Genero features; enable Genero for the web; generate reports; and implement web service.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Knowledge and experience with 4GL and Informix
- Review the BDL documentation tutorial
- Familiar with web architecture (CSS, AJAX, html, web certificates, XML)
- Review the path - migration and videos
- Familiarity with Genero Report Writer
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.