IBM Certified Specialist - InfoSphere Optim for Distributed Systems Fundamentals
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for application developers, database administrators, and technical personnel who perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of InfoSphere Optim environment.
* product installation and configuration
* configuration of security
* archive and extract maintenance
* archiving and Optim Connect
* creation and maintenance of test data
* privatizing data
* accessing extended data sources using Optim Connect and InfoSphere Federation Server
* implementing a test data management environment
* performance and tuning
The person performing these functions is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Familiarity with Optim Manuals
- Hands-on experience with installing, configuring, and using Optim on Distributed Systems
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.