IBM Certified Administrator - IBM PureData System for Transactions
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM professional certification targeting system administrators responsible for maintaining a PureData System for Transactions. This exam will validate a practical knowledge of how to perform day-to-day administration, such as provisioning of instances and databases, access control and monitoring of overall health of the system.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Experience as a system administrator of PureData System for Transactions
- Knowledge of DB2 databases
- Knowledge of DB2 pureScale environments
- N26 pureScale mastery exam
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.