IBM Certified System Administrator - DB2 11 for z/OS
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification exam certifies that the successful candidate has important knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to describe the architecture and administer the processes required to plan, install, manage, tune and secure DB2 for z/OS environments.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Working knowledge of DB2 z/OS in a system administration capacity
- Support of DB2 on a z/OS environment
- Knowledge of z/OS architecture
- Knowledge of Subsystem Parameters (DSNZPARMs)
- Knowledge of DB2 data sharing environment
This certification requires 2 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.