IBM Certified Database Administrator - DB2 10 for z/OS
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The IBM Certified Database Administrator is the lead database administrator (DBA) for the DB2 product on the z/OS operating system. This individual has significant experience as a DBA and extensive knowledge of DB2, specifically the new features and functionality related to version 10. This person is capable of performing the intermediate to advanced tasks related to database design and implementation, operation and recovery, security and auditing, performance, and installation and migration/upgrades specific to the z/OS operating system.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Experience as a database administrator on DB2 10 for z/OS DBA and system programming DBA areas
- At least two years experience in database administration for the z/OS operating system
- Some knowledge and experience in both the application DBA and system programming DBA areas
- Knowledge of SQL
- Capability to work independently and effectively in complex environments
This certification requires 2 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.