Job Role Description / Target Audience
The IBM Certified Sales Expert - Power Systems with POWER7 - v1 has experience in sales and sales support roles in both the AIX and IBM i environments. The successful candidate has 12-18 months of strong product experience, experience assessing customer business requirements, utilizing sales tools and resources, presenting solution proposals and managing customer relationships
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- At least 12-18 months in a Sales role focusing on Power Systems with both AIX and IBM i
- Strong skills in positioning the appropriate Power Systems model for a given customer environment.
- Experience with at least 3-5 small and midrange system sales, and one large/complex solution sale in both AIX and IBM i customer environments.
- Knowledge of available IBM resources and when/how to use them
This certification requires 3 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- Test 000-977 - Power Systems with POWER7 Common Sales Skills - v1
- Test 000-105 - Power Systems with POWER7 and AIX Sales - v1
- Test 000-978 - Power Systems with POWER7 and IBM i Sales Skills - v1