IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer - Rational Application Developer v7
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification targets advanced level developers.This certification involves a stand-alone advanced level test. It is intended for developers with extensive experience developing enterprise applications using IBM Rational Application Developer v7.0. Earning this certification demonstrates the candidate has comprehensive knowledge of and can give expert advice to others related to IBM Rational Application Developer v7.0.
The Advanced Application Developer uses IBM Rational Application Developer v7.0 to design, create and maintain Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) 1.4 applications, and to deploy and configure these applications.
This developer works with business analysts, application architects, application assemblers, and administrators. He or she is expected to apply sound object-oriented analysis and design techniques during development.
To attain the IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer - Rational Application Developer v7 certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
- Familiarity with the Test Objectives for IBM Certified Application Developer - Rational Application Developer V7.0
- Thorough knowledge of the following J2EE 1.4 APIs and technologies
- EJB 2.1
- Struts 1.x
- Web Services
- Basic knowledge of the following J2EE 1.4 technologies
- Experience working on J2EE projects including participation in building, deploying, and tuning J2EE-compliant enterprise applications that include Web, EJB, and J2EE application client modules.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.