IBM Certified Solution Developer - OpenSocial
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Key areas of focus:
- OpenSocial Basics and Troubleshooting
- OpenSocial Security
- OpenSocial Gadgets
- Using OpenSocial with IBM Notes and Domino
- Using OpenSocial with IBM Connections
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Extensive experience with HTML
- Extensive knowledge of OpenSocial specifications
- Experience developing applications for IBM Notes and Domino
- Experience developing application for IBM Connections
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.