IBM Certified Associate - Sametime 9.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This entry-level certification is intended for individuals who have a good understanding of IBM Sametime 9.0 features and functionality including, but not limited to:
- IBM Sametime Skills Requirements
- Managing IBM Sametime
- IBM Sametime Clients
- Integration with other products
This certified individual is able to perform the basic tasks involved with this role with little assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification:
- Basic knowledge and use of IBM Sametime 9.0
- Understand the skills needed to administer an IBM Sametime environment
- Basic understanding of IBM WebSphere and IBM Domino 9.0
- Basic understanding of databases
- Basic concepts of unified communication
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.