IBM Certified Associate - Notes and Domino
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - Notes and Domino is an individual with entry level knowledge and experience with IBM Notes and Domino and XPages. This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of these products through either hands-on experience or formal and informal education. The associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day use of these products.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Key Areas of Competency
- General Administration
- Calendaring and Scheduling
- Design (including XPages)
Prerequisite skills required:
- Working knowledge of IBM Notes and Domino
- Working knowledge of client-side browser technologies
- Working knowledge of OS, networking, protocols and firewall concepts
- Basic knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption)
- Basic knowledge of problem determination
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.