IBM Certified Associate - WebSphere Portal and Portal Products
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - WebSphere Portal and Portal Products is an individual with entry level knowledge and experience with IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM Web Content Manager, IBM Web Experience Factory, and IBM Forms. This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of these products through either hands-on experience or formal and informal education. The associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day use of these products.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Key Areas of Competency
- IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Web Content Manager
- IBM Web Experience Factory
- IBM Forms
- Troubleshooting the above products
Prerequisite skills required:
- Working knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM WebSphere Portal, Java Enterprise Edition technologies, web servers, and Eclipse
- Working knowledge of client-side browser technologies
- Working knowledge of OS, networking, and firewall concepts
- Basic knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption)
- Basic knowledge of supported database software
- Basic knowledge of protocols including HTTP, LDAP
- Basic knowledge of problem determination
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.