IBM Certified Advanced System Administrator - WebSphere Portal 7.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification is intended for system administrators who perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of a WebSphere Application Server 7.0 runtime environment and a WebSphere Portal 7.0 environment.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
With WebSphere Application Serve this includes the skills needed to perform the following administrative task areas before attempting the required WebSphere Application Server 7.0 certification exam:
- product installation and configuration
- installation and deployment of Java enterprise applications
- connection to back-end resources
- configuration of WebSphere messaging
- configuration of security
- development of scripts for automating day-to-day tasks
- system monitoring and gathering data for performance tuning
- back-up and recovery
The candidate must possess the skills needed to perform the following administrative task areas associated with WebSphere Portal 7.0 before attempting the required WebSphere Portal 7.0 certification exam (s):
- Architecting a Portal Solution
- Installing and Configuring
- Managing Security
- Customizing and Administering
- Maintaining and Monitoring
- Portal Content Management
- Troubleshooting and Serviceability
- Integrating Your Business
- Migration and Other Concepts
This administrator is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
This certification requires 1 certification(s) + 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.