IBM Certified Application Developer - WebSphere Operational Decision Management V8.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for appliation developers with a working knowledge of the IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V8.0 platform needed to develop business rule applications. Business events are out of scope. These application developers have gained practical experience through the design and implementation of business rule solutions using IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V8.0. In particular, application developers need to demonstrate their experience with:
- rule design and development
- rule validation
- rule deployment and governance
- rule execution and application integration
- rule application performance tuning
- customization of business user experience
- use of all product modules (Rule Designer, Decision Center, Rule Execution Server, Rule Solutions for Office)
To attain the IBM Certified Application Development - WebSphere Operational Decision Management V8.0 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification)
- Experience with Java Standard Edition
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition
- Experience with Eclipse
- Basic Excel skills
- Basic XML skills
- Basic knowledge web services and SOA
- Basic understanding of Software Configuration Management practices.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single answers.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.