Lille, France - TagMyLaM
- Area: Smarter Culture
- Where: Lille, France – 09/2010
- Customer: Lille Modern Art Museum
On September 25th, 2010, the LaM (Lille Modern Art Museum) and IBM have inaugurated the new museum premises after a 4-years closing. IBM Human Centric Solutions Center launched an outdoor visit mobile application, free to anyone going into the museum park, who wants to get more information (as an audio-guide) from one masterpiece to another one.
The HCS IPP platform sends the description of the 10 masterpieces depending on the user localization in the museum park and is :
- Accessible for people with visual disability
- Available in 3 languages : french, english and dutch
- Easy to get via an internet connection
This solution is based on IBM Human Centric Solutions IPP asset and was hosted by a local business partner.