Roland Garros - Paris, France
- Area: Smarter Tourism & Culture
- Where: Paris, France – 06/2008
- Customer: Roland Garros
- Allow the visitors to discover the tournament and the key points of interest with mobile phones.
- The demo allowed customers to re-view their personal tour
- The pictures taken during the technological tour and content could be seen on the Roland Garros website
- The solution was based on the very first version of Human Centric solutions’s “Intelligent Pervasive Platform ” architecture.
- Visitors could use a Nokia mobile phone to make their technology tour, to get information on the key events and take pictures to be sent to their own mail box and have their exact geo-localisation on the Roland Garros map.
- Allow IBM customers to test the real-time mobile technology
- “Walk the talk”, proving the effectiveness of the new technologies applied to the tournament itself
- Show “state of the art” mobile technology benefits