This consulting engagement from IBM can help you measure existing solutions' level of compliance with state or local government Web accessibility policies or other recognized standards. You can engage IBM to perform this service as a stand alone service or as part of a new development.
The IBM team performs analysis using a combination of automated tools and manual testing to identify issues that impact compliance with applicable standards. Beyond compliance, IBM accessibility experts specialize in assessing the overall ease-of-use of applications by leveraging IBM's User-Centered Design methodology and skill set. After performing the analysis, IBM provides an accessibility assessment report that includes recommendations and suggested approaches for addressing non-compliant components.
- Can help your enterprise integrate accessibility and usability into your Web sites and Web-based applications for customers, constituents and employees, including people with disabilities, aging and multicultural populations.
- Can help your organization address accessibility requirements in state and local government laws and regulations.
A Diagnostic assessment consulting engagement for an individual Web site or Web-based application can include services such as:
- Developing an interview or managed session guide for you and the development team
- Conducting a managed session or interviews with you and the development team to assess technical solution approaches and goals for assessment
- Defining the accessibility testing requirements and testing approach
- Selecting the accessibility testing tools and methods
- Performing accessibility assessment of development, test and production code using a combination of testing tools and manual testing - including functions provided by third party vendors and partners
- Presenting a test report and recommendations including prioritized next steps based upon your requirements, scope, time frame and budget